Cloud-First BackupWithout The Cost and Complexity
Our Backup is designed to provide a streamlined, cloud-first data protection service for physical and virtual servers, workstations, business documents, and Microsoft 365™* data in one web-based dashboard. Backup can help reduce the cost and complexity of data protection—without sacrificing speed or reliability.Storage in our global private cloud is included.
Why choose us
Flexible Recovery Options
• Leverage fast file- and folder-level recovery and full system recovery with bare-metal restore or virtual disaster recovery.
• Create a standby server via our continuous recovery option.
• Recover at LAN speed via the LocalSpeedVault option if needed.
• Test and verify backup recoverability on an automated schedule with recovery testing.
No Hardware Hassles
• Netsmith Backup is a SaaS application—no need to install on or maintain a local application server.
• No physical appliance required, which helps save you time and money.
• No need to buy, provision, or manage local data storage for your backups. Storage in our private cloud is included.
• Keep an optional local copy of your data using an existing network share or other hardware with LocalSpeedVault.
Built for the cloud
• Backing up to the cloud isn’t an afterthought our Backup; it was built for that.
• TrueDelta deduplication, compression, and WAN optimization help make daily backups fast by sending only changed bytes.
• Cloud storage (including archiving) is included at no extra charge in data centers located worldwide.
• AES 256-bit encryption protects backup files in transit and at rest.